Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Worse or Better

Ok, so you may notice by now that for a short time I did have trading journal entries.  However, due to me getting so much outside help, it honestly isn't fair to the audience for me to attempt to share data that I myself do not fully understand.

I think that if you have had the patience to follow along and are reading this, you must have an understanding that markets are complex, and the interpretation of data is subjective, and an art form.  A technical indicator will work right up until the time that it doesn't.  So to even elude to such things would be a mistake to share in the long term.

What I will freely share is my psychology, and mood as it relates to my progress in the pursuit of professional trading.  Being completely honest, I was a little down in the dumps this morning as starting from scratch to discover some unexploited scheme is a daunting task for someone as eager as I am to make money.  I understand how silly that sounds, but hey, I am as human as anyone else.

There has never been a better time for me to buckle down and get to work.

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment